Balenciaga styles guide!!!

1. as somebody posted a guide for all balenciagas colours, i thought it was useful, since it took me ages to learn it, to post a complete guide to all the styles....

first of all the FIRST(or small)

[​IMG]

then there's the MEDIUM/CITY
    [​IMG]

then there's the WORK/OFFICE
    [​IMG]

the WEEKENDER
    [​IMG]

the TWIGGY
    [​IMG]

the BOX
    [​IMG]

the HOBO

[​IMG]

the MONEY CLUTCH
    [​IMG]

there's more....

2. the "MINI COMPAGNON"
    [​IMG]

the COIN PURSE

3. the "MINI COMPAGNON"
    [​IMG]

the COIN PURSE
    [​IMG]

the POUCHETTE

[​IMG]

if something's wrong or missing, feel free to add whatever you want!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. sorry for the 2nd post....double...:sad:

5. hi mischa loove your bags :heart: im still in the process of buying my first bbag i love the color of the first is that cornflower? what can you fit in the first ? im confused whether i should get a city or first ;) thanks for your help

6. nooo!
    i wish they were all mine!!!!!the photoes are taken from other websites just to associate a style to the name!!
    i have just an ink city and a silver weekender!i had a red medium but sold it and same for the magenta one!!what i want to be my next purchase is the striped one, just love it:love:
    the first first is a indigo blue, very deep colour!!that is pretty small, you can fit a large wallet, mobile, i pod+ i pod case, sunglasses + case and then you have a little space left!!!i love the medium more than the small because the style is different....what colour would you like to buy!????!????!b-bags are just amazing,if you get one, you'll dream of buying another one and so on....

7. Great post! Thank you.

8. Thanks for the pics and info!