Balenciaga store in Thailand, Croc Work and more..

1. I just returned from a 5 day trip to Thailand, "land of a thousand smile". Im posting a few pics of the store. Enjoy! I saw EB, Magenta, Bubble gum pink, Sky Blue, even a vert gazon first and a croc Work (camel?) Oh.. and lastly a Sky Blue clutch i purchased.

Sky Blue Make Up Clutch vs Ivory coin purse (for size comparision)
    I've taken the pic in the day, therefore the colour IRL is almost like the pic above.
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely pics with us. The store looks just great. Am also pleased to see a Twiggy available, since you don't see many in the stores now. Your Sky Blue clutch is great. It's such a lovely colour.
  3. oooh they are beautiful...
    thailand prices are over US retail isn't it?

i almost wanted to buy the VG first but the leather felt dry and i wasn't convinced cos of the price :yucky:
  4. congrats chpwhy! beautiful beautiful clutch! :nuts: i really love sky blue

and thank you so much for the pics .. it's great to see that they have a big selection
  5. ^^^ First is selling at USD1500. :nogood:
  6. thanks for the pics! congrats on the pretty bal accessories :biggrin:
  7. CONGRATS on the SB Makeup clutch!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures, SB looks so pretty in your pictures!!!
  8. Oh my gosh! I've never seen a SB with GSH!! It's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tender:Thanks for sharing!!!
  9. thanks for the pics! wow, I'd not thought of getting a Sky Blue MU before, but after seeing your pics, I think I need one! lol.... by the way, how much did it cost in Thailand? just curious....
  10. Thanks for sharing. There's another reason for me to visit Thailand.:roflmfao:
  11. wow! great pics! and beautiful new clutch, too! thank you so much for sharing.

I'm dying for that school boy jacket- so cute!
  12. I love your make up clutch-the color is TDF!! And thanks for sharing all the eye candy pics!! :smile:
  13. Thank you so much for your great photos. I love the Balenciaga Thailand store layout. It is so much nicer than BalNY! I tried to get the ivory and violet schoolboy jacket from NYC Bal, but they didn't get it in my size. :sad: I love that jacket!!!! I love your purchases, especially the sb make-up. The color is beautiful. Congratulations!
  14. Thanks for posting the store photos. It's almost like I was there!

Congrats on your purchases! I like them both.
  15. Thanks for the pictures! If I'm not mistaken this is the store at Siam Paragon right? I love that place and when I'm in BKK I will definitely make a trip there just to ogle at all the beauties lol.

By the way, that SB SGH is pure love :heart::heart: