Balenciaga shopping in Raleigh/Durham NC?

1. Does anyone know of any stores in the Raleigh/Durham area that carry Balenciaga? I'll be there by myself on business next week and am looking for things to keep myself entertained in the evenings. B-bag shopping sounds pretty entertaining to me :graucho:

(I searched the stores carrying B-bags thead and didn't find anything...)
  2. Kate...I know this is no help, but just in case you come up empty, you could call Bob Ellis in Charleston and ask if they know anyone in the area. They're always SUPER nice and helpful and I bet they could help you out, given that you're not asking for a direct competitor in the same area. Here's the link.

Good luck!
  3. Hey, there are some higher end stores (one in particular is The Vermillion ) at Lassiter at North Hills Ave. in Raleigh. They may have some balenciaga.
  4. There's also a Bob Ellis in Charlotte now, I think. Not close enough. but maybe they could help.
  5. Thanks all. I'm definitely going to check out The Vermillion. Even if they don't carry Bal, I'm sure I can be entertained for a while there :p
  6. I got my Truffle from NM last Tuesday at South Park Mall Charlotte NC. You can try NM at Raleigh?
  7. Is there a NM in Raleigh?! That would be fantastic. Charlotte is too far for me to drive after work. Congrats on the Truffle by the way :yes:
  8. ^ Ok, I'm confused now :huh: I just seached the NM website for store locations and there isn't one in Raleigh.
  9. I'm pretty sure they have a Nordstrom. You might pass some time there.