Balenciaga Scandal?

1. Ok I know this is going to cause an uproar....but am I the only one who does NOT like the Balenciaga bags?
    ::::: Ducking :::::::

Selena

2. I think they're okay!
    Some are actually growing on me, but they're not on my short list.
    :ducking
    :hiding behind curtain

Maybe I need to see IRL.

3. LOL! I really didn't like them at first. Now, they are growing on me somewhat. But I think I'm going to stick with LV...

4. Like Swanky said, they're okay. Had no idea they'd be such a big deal, to the point where some quote it a classic. I think it's too busy, but it's a fun, playful bag. If someone handed me one, I'd take it, but I wouldn't go out and buy one. There's plenty of other bags (Chanel :heart:) I'd save up for before splurging on a Balenciaga.

5. agreed.

6. riotstar, I'd appreciate if we didn't make any racial remarks on the PF. Thanks.

7. I don't think you are the only one!!!:lol: I don't like them either!!!

8. I agree! I'm not really crazy about these bags either. They look like a biker's version of a briefcase. I'll stick with Chanel.

9. I like the hobo.

10. It wasn't meant to be racist. I'm sorry if it came across that way, but seeing as I'm asian, it was more an inclusive comment. Sorry if I offended anyone :weird:

11. Throwing tomatoes at Selena and SwankyMamaof3.....just kidding! Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I think the people who love Balenciaga just have to try harder, and bring you 2 to the other side ;) ;) .

12. Its not at all a problem for me that people don't like the Balenciaga - more for me! :biggrin:

13. I have two sitting on the floor; still in their brown shipping boxes - unopened; perhaps I should take photos and put them in this thread :biggrin: lol - no seriously though, to each their own - we can't all like the same thing or there would be bag shortages. :p

14. Hey now! :ducking flying tomatoes
    I didn't say they're unattractive! Just happens to be I prefer some other bags!
    :duck

ROFL!

15. they are not doing much for me. But i used to not like the paddy at all but coming here really has an influence on me...