Balenciaga Sale

Since I am a newbie, I wonder if Bbags ever go on sale? If yes, how often and when. I know some brands only mark down the "unpopular" or seasonal styles. How about Balenciaga? Do they ever mark down City? Do they mark down selected colors or all colors left in store will be on sale? Just curious. I don't want to spend way too much on Bbags at retail or above only to find out there will fabulous sales at some point. TIA!

In UK they go on sale twice a year, during Christmas sales that normally start around Boxing day and in late June. The stock that goes on sale varies from store to store but often includes styles like City and the discounts are normally between 30-50%.

I've seen them on sale at Holts in Toronto once... a dried up Emerald and a few others. They go on sale, but not frequently and chances are they're the ones they're having trouble selling for one reason or another.

yea, this should go under the shopping thread. the bal store in NY doesn't ever go on sale, i read.

i heard the boxing day sales in UK are madness. people would queue overnight, that true? for most brands, eh?

i heard the boxing day sales in UK are madness. people would queue overnight, that true? for most brands, eh?

Lol, not really, no. You sometimes get some queues to things like Gucci consessions in Selfridges but that's on the first day normally and only because the consessions are small so they only let a few people at a time. I don't think I ever heard of anyone queuing overnight except for Harry Potter :lol:

Lol, not really, no. You sometimes get some queues to things like Gucci consessions in Selfridges but that's on the first day normally and only because the consessions are small so they only let a few people at a time. I don't think I ever heard of anyone queuing overnight except for Harry Potter :lol:

ahh.. i've been lied to :rolleyes: thanks, Loony!

I got this from NYMag email:
You can easily spend a month's rent in the Balenciaga store, but for one week cut back on the financial bloodshed and save 40 percent at the sale.
When: 12/1–12/7 (11–7).
Where: 542 W. 22nd St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-206-0872).

does anyone know what's gonna be on sale?