Balenciaga Report - Miss Louise, Melbourne, Australia

Miss Louise has SS08 bags in store today.

From what I can remember, they have a GSH sahara work, brief, BG SGH city, BG SGH PT, BG RH First, pale magenta twiggy (only one, leather was quite nice), VT SGH/GH City & Work, VT SGH PT, pale magenta le compagnon. They are not getting coin purses in at all, or envelope clutches. Shoes will arrive next week too.

Can't remember the rest, but they are getting Electric Blue next wk, probably on 10th Jan. They also had lots of old stock, and there's 20% off on old stock at the moment. Sorry, no idea about prices except that the BG SGH PT is AUD$2895, and she was willing to discount it for me if I am interested - I wasn't, so I didn't ask!

Of cos not, I would have walked out with one if it was a steal! :graucho:

The owner was very nice to me though, not in the least snooty like some of her SA. Guess they have good days and bad days :shrugs:

I wanted to buy shoes, but by the time I got there, I was hot, and had been walking around for abit, and my feet were swollen from the heat, so I didn't get any shoes. I'll probably go back next wk when EB comes in, she'll call me. Will report back then!

ETA: She also said the Balenciaga shoes will be in next wk hopefully! I am dying for some sandals!

hi ladies.. i'm also in melbourne thinking of buying my first Bbay from CS.. they have the plomb city i've been dying to possess!! any advice in getting the VIP discount? TIA :P

hi ladies.. i'm also in melbourne thinking of buying my first Bbay from CS.. they have the plomb city i've been dying to possess!! any advice in getting the VIP discount? TIA :P

Hi monkyjib,

I think to qualify for CS VIP discount you need to purchase, and maintain purchases of $5000 per calendar year. You get a 5% discount off new arrival handbags, and 10% off shoes and accessories.

I'm a Melbournite and I'm dying for a Bbag - either the Rtt or a giant city.

Is it worth getting it from Miss Louise or would I be better off to buy from an online retailer ???? Are ASOS legit for example ???? Thanks :flowers:

I'm a Melbournite and I'm dying for a Bbag - either the Rtt or a giant city.

Is it worth getting it from Miss Louise or would I be better off to buy from an online retailer ???? Are ASOS legit for example ???? Thanks :flowers:

Hi eveanna,

If you want to buy from within Australia, try Cultstatus in Perth. They have superb customer service. If you would like the convenience of being able to check out the bags in person in Melbourne, Miss Louise is the only place selling bbags in Melbourne. They are quite overpriced.

Never heard of ASOS. There's a list of legit retailers posted here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-shopping/reputable-stores-carrying-balenciaga-145165.html

HTH!