Balenciaga Pistachio 2004 in ebay !!!!

1. Hey ladies , , , look at this eBay-auction Item # 6874160281 - Balenciaga 2004 Pistachio classique first !! Wow - isn't it great ? If I had the $$ .... I would it buy it immediately :love: ! But this price .... puuhhhh :sad:

2. i want it badly!!!!:nuts: :love: :love:

I need to rob a bank!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Ha ha ha ... good idea - I'll come with you honey :biggrin: ;) :biggrin:

4. let's go!!!!!! masks on!!!! LOL:lol: :lol:

5. Ooooo I'll drive the "get-away" car LOL!!

6. It is beautiful; love the color!! I think that may be my favorite b-bag color.

7. Oh Sweetie . . . we have a "driver" . . . it's "percephonie" - isn't it great ??? Many thanks to percephonie ... we will be a good team ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. hahahaha this is sooo funny:lol: :lol:

9. LOL we could call ourselves "The purse bandits"!

10. oh great!!!!! percephonie, maybe you should get the pistachio on eBay...I am sooooo tempted....but...i mustttt musssttt try toooo control myself...ahhhh it's sooo hard!!!!!:shame: :shame: :wacko: :wacko:

11. I'm feeling the same Amour! Soooo tempting but over my budget unfortunately....!

12. LOL :biggrin: .... hey ... we are the "purse bandits" .... that's cool ;) ! Ok ladies .... let's go :biggrin: ..... who is the first with this pistachio classique ?? :love:

13. If you all decide go ahead with the bank robbery idea, I volunteer to look after your Balenciaga collections while you're in prison... [​IMG]

14. Don't worry Louisey ... it would be not easy bacause we all live in different countrys (I'm in Switzerland) ;) - but the "bag"-idea is funny anyway :biggrin:

15. I can see it now ... HEADLINE:

"Women driven to Bank Robbery due to Purse Obsession"!

Can you imagine the attorney trying to defend the "Banditos de Purse-itos"!! Someone should start on the script - what a riot!