Balenciaga Party 2008 West Coast location, vote now!

Which location?

1. Las Vegas

2. Los Angeles

3. Hawaii, wherever Aloha rag is

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. What would everyone prefer? Vote now!
  2. Los Angeles!!! I would totally drive home for a PFer get-together.
  3. LA for sure - would love to go to hawaii, though, but don't think the DH would go for it just so i can gab bags with the girls :p
  4. Guess I'm the only one for Hawaii :sad:... nobody up for a sun, sand, and Balenciaga vacation :beach:???
  5. Hawaii will be way too expensive for many, and LA is just highly over rated (lived there, its my opinion) , so I say LAS VEGAS!:yahoo:
  6. Doh! No San Francisco option? :graucho:
  7. I totally want to go to Las Vegas. I've never been and it's one of those places that seems so surreal and fun.
  8. I am from Hawaii, Aloha Rag isnt anything special for those of you used to Barneys etc. They don't actually have very much on hand this season either, was in there this spring many times, no luck. Otherwise Hawaii is gorgeous, not the party scene though you have in Vegas or LA.
  9. Las Vegas sounds the most practical (vis-a-vis travel & hotel) of the choices given...
  10. How about San Francisco! :shrugs:
  11. another vote for SF!!!
  12. LV is in the lead! How many days should we let the poll go? A week?
  13. I vote for SF too...I have family there ... and plus I remember the HUGE inventory they have at NMSF!!!
  14. hmmm...
    the only place I have never been to is Hawaii :p but not sure I could sit on a plane that long - LOL!!!

my sis lives in LA so I could stay there for free ....

but SF has killer shopping!!! and it is beautiful .. just got back from there last month!

no desire to go back to LV tho ...

there are my opinions :p
  15. Sf!!