Balenciaga Party 2008, East Coast Location Vote now!

?

Which location would you like?

1. New York City

2. Miami

3. Palm Beach

4. Chicago

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WHere do you want it?

2. When would it be?

3. New York City!! :wlae:

4. Nyc!

5. I voted New York - 'Cause the I would might splurge and come, though I am European - and we are working on a Paris event..

6. NYC -- it's just so much easier for me to get there via Amtrak. I could also make a girls' weekend out if it with gal friends from my grade/high school days.

Any thoughts for dates, yet?

7. nyc! for me

8. I think NYC or Chicago would be great!!

Perhaps, if enough people show interest in Chicago as well as NYC, there could be a Midwest event in addition? I would :heart: to go to NYC, but I know my husband probably won't let me go by myself....

Chicago, I can just drive over and he knows I *kind of* know my way around after living there for a year! Easier to convenience him of that one! :p

9. Even though I'm from NY originally I have no desire to go back, so I say Chicago. That would be fun.

10. No Washington DC option???????

11. ...or Atlanta? :graucho:

12. NYC! :yes:

13. Orlando for the OUTLETS and cheaper hotels :yes:

14. Whoops... I meant to say 'convince him'... you know what I mean ladies.

Anyhow... I could do Orlando as well fairly easily, we have property there and its super easy to get around (as long as you stay far away from I-4)! I would be okay with that as well! Good idea girlycharlie! Lots to do if you're by yourself or with family!

15. a private party at Balenciaga NY!:yahoo:

IMO, icb can help us with the planning:p