Balenciaga or Mulberry?

let's see.. is the Mulberry on discount? :P i like variety and if i think that i mite still stand a chance for a cinnamon city a coupla months later, i'd go for the Mulb. if only we're rich enough to skip and go past all these :P

I think most has been said...I love Bal but also considered getting a bayswater (but in black kenya). Now I put it off since I feel I can always carry the bayswater even if I am 10 years older right now I can still carry of fan sgh Bal (I am closer to 40 than to 30) but in a couple of years that might not be the case anymore....

not a fan of Mulberry... so I definitely say go for the mogano city! but in the end get what YOU love the best and what you can see yourself using and loving! good luck!

my sister has the Mulberry bayswater and it's very heavy imo, i perfer the city because it goes with everything, it's prefect for everyday use and it's light plus the leather look better with use

A very warm welcome, jutatipp, to tPF and to the Bal section. Both bags are just wonderful, but very different in their looks and use. I've had both and loved them equally. I would, possibly, see a Bayswater as a more durable and functional bag, but I use my City bags, day in and day out at work and they, too, are equally durable and functional. It's down to what floats your boat, I guess! Perhaps if you're small (as I am), you might feel more comfortable with a slightly smaller and lighter bag i.e. the City. Enjoy making your decision, since you'll certainly enjoy the bag you choose.