Balenciaga or Azur Speedy?

1. Hey all! Pretty new here. I have the Louis Vuitton Speedy in Azur but now I'm having second thoughts...I think I'd rather have the White Balenciaga. It just seems like I could use it more since it is a solid color vs the checkered pattern on the speedy. Plus, the price just seems a bit ridiculous for canvas when I could get good quality leather. Help me!

2. Azur* ;)
    I'm having the same debate. I don't know which one to buy myself. I love LV, and I love Balenciaga (have had both black and ivory, sold both) :/
    Plus I already have the regular damier speedy 30 (the brown one)

3. Tough place your in. I absolutely love LV and the speedy you have is gorgeous. It seems like are really not into the LV speedy, so go with Balenciaga, which is also a great bag. Although if you go with Balenciaga be prepared to pay at least $1,000.

4. Gosh I can only give one answer since I think the most beautiful Baleciaga bag is a white City bag. :love: They're all pretty but a white City :heart:

5. i have to say a balenciaga!!

6. definitely balenciaga.
    i would think that down the road you'll get sick of the Azur..but a bbag is timeless...plus it's just a white bag with AMAZING leather..how could you go wrong ?

7. I love LV and Balenciaga. I also have the Azur Speedy, which I love. If there isn't room in your budget for both bags, however, I would probably go w/the Balenciaga in white. It is a great look and more versatile than the Azur. :yes:

8. balenciaga!

9. balenciaga for sure!

10. I don't love the azur line at all... white Balenciaga's are breathtaking :yes:

11. Balenciaga!

12. Balenciaga

13. i have the azur speedy 30 and i love mine. i personally think it's a very versatile bag... but if you are having seconds thoughts, definitely get something you love! balenciagas are stunning in white!

14. White Balenciaga for sure... very classy IMO

15. B-Bag~~~~~~~~~~!