Balenciaga NYC

ejsc55

O.G.
Aug 18, 2007
So this Sunday, I have to go to work in NYC. I think I am going to stop in Balenciaga NY and or Barneys. I really want a coin purse and a GH Flat Clutch. I hope that my experiance with the Bal NY is not a bad one. I have such high hopes!!

Now, my only problem, is bringing the goods inside the house. My hubby knows the name and the money that comes wiht it. I can't leave it in the car b/c I have to park in the street and it's not worth getting my car broken into. I guess I will figure something out!!

I hope that I have self control when I am there, watch me come home with something bigger and better!

Wish me luck and I will post pictures if I buy something!!

All you have to do is put the B-bag inside a brown grocery bag & lay a roll of paper towels on the top or something else soft so as not to hurt the bag...I've done it all...:cutesy:

or put it inside your current bag that you carry!!!! hide the bag of the store that you go to.....
buy a large box of tampax (empty them all in your bag)...wrap your purchases in a paper towel and tuck inside the empty box and shut it.....:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
I have done this before and have successfully smuggled nice wallets/coin purses into the house.....usually a new bag fits into my large work bag:supacool:
Men don't like all that stuff....(idiots) no offence to men that read this....its my hormones:okay:

I always keep some spare Target bags in my car just for this purpose.:sneaky:

I don't know why I bother, it's just prolonging the moment when my DH puts two and two together.

Good Ideas!! I think I am going to but a few bags in the car, that should work. Usually I am home before he gets home during the week, so I really don't ever have a problem. I know he's not going anywhere on Sunday, maybe I will suggest he goes golfing.

wow, this happened to me in vegas. basically, i spent more and ask the bag to be shipped so that my mother wouldn't see another bbag. but with your dh in the house, it will be tricky with the delivery. best of luck to you!!

Oh, I do it all the time, not just with Bbags but with clothes/shoes, anything, really.

I put all of my purchases into my Work, and smuggle them into the house:P Sometimes, I actually took my coat off and wrapped my coat around the purchase, pretending to carry the coat.

Now it's getting into the summer time here in Australia, I won't be able to do that.....:rolleyes: