Balenciaga Newbie Needs Help With New Addiction!!!

1. I've admired the brand for awhile now and decided to take the plunge in purchasing my first designer bag EVER! :wtf: My mom couldn't believe at 27 years of age I've never had a handbag, so she would always tease me about it, (especially since I carry everything in plastic bags) :rolleyes: I don't know what that was all about it's just some crazy bad habit I started. I think I might have more of a need for a shoulder bag since I haul around a lot of stuff, so would any of you ladies mind suggesting some styles? It would be highly appreciated! :flowers:
  2. i would say since u carry around a plastic bag and you need a shoulder bag.... go for the balenciaga day..... to me it kinda loooks like plastic bag ..... but the work is a bigger bag but its looks great ...
    hope this helps
  3. Welcome to the forum Super Nova! Yes a Day would be roomy enough for you stuff, and if you find it too small, the Work size would be perfect too, you can browse thru for styles so you have a more clear idea of what you really need, Good Luck!:flowers:
  4. I think you'd love the Day - it fits really nice on the shoulder and holds a ton - especially if you're not used to carrying around a bag - this one would be good.
  5. I agree with the others. A Day would be great for you, you can stash all your things in it & sling it around. A work like chinkee21 mentioned is good too but since you never own a handbag, you might find the structured size & shape a bit overwhelming though I am sure you would get used to it very soon. You can view the Day bags here! :smile: