Balenciaga Newbie Needs Help With New Addiction!!!

1. I've admired the brand for awhile now and decided to take the plunge in purchasing my first designer bag EVER! :wtf: My mom couldn't believe at 27 years of age I've never had a handbag, so she would always tease me about it, (especially since I carry everything in plastic bags) :rolleyes: I don't know what that was all about it's just some crazy bad habit I started. I think I might have more of a need for a shoulder bag since I haul around a lot of stuff, so would any of you ladies mind suggesting some styles? It would be highly appreciated! :flowers:

2. i would say since u carry around a plastic bag and you need a shoulder bag.... go for the balenciaga day..... to me it kinda loooks like plastic bag ..... but the work is a bigger bag but its looks great ...
    hope this helps

3. Welcome to the forum Super Nova! Yes a Day would be roomy enough for you stuff, and if you find it too small, the Work size would be perfect too, you can browse thru http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-reference-library/ for styles so you have a more clear idea of what you really need, Good Luck!:flowers:

4. I think you'd love the Day - it fits really nice on the shoulder and holds a ton - especially if you're not used to carrying around a bag - this one would be good.

5. I agree with the others. A Day would be great for you, you can stash all your things in it & sling it around. A work like chinkee21 mentioned is good too but since you never own a handbag, you might find the structured size & shape a bit overwhelming though I am sure you would get used to it very soon. You can view the Day bags here! :smile: