Balenciaga New Model - Part Time

I just saw the Camel Part-Time at NM SF that dewdrop mentioned above (one of the tassels was majorly f'ed up and splitting and all broken, ugh) and I decided it's not right for me after all. Like a previous poster said, it's very horizontal and if not filled all the way up, might look a little too saggy, as if it might bend right in half down the middle since it's soooo long. It's a couple inches shorter than the City, but deeper in depth. You can definitely fit work files in there. When I looked at the mirror, I was immediately turned off by how horizontal it looked. Now, I'm a big fan of big bags but this was a bit much for me. (I'm 5'2" and small-framed) I'm definitely going to stick with Cities, Hobos, and Firsts!

blue roi part time...

BALENCIAGAFALL06031.jpg

It's pretty! I find for me, that the City is a bit too short sometimes, and I would have liked it if the Part-Time didn't get shorter. It's nice that the messenger strap looks longer though - LOL, or maybe just a skinny person has it!

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and I need advice for my first B-bag purchase. I am looking for an everyday bag in a neutral color for my mostly black, grey, brown, and jeans wardrobe.

I was looking at a Part time today in Camel - beautiful by the way. But do you think I should get a City instead for my first bag?

See, I am only 5'2'' and I keep telling my SA that it feels too wide for me but she says it looks fine. I'm not a fan of huge bags and this one holds a lot of stuff. Who has it or has tried it and what do you think.

Also, the bigger problem is this: I had every intention of buying a black B-bag, but when I saw Camel I started thinking about it. I would have to wait until maybe 10 days for a black Part time (and City is waay out of stock at my store). Do you think I'm better off with a black or a camel for my neutral wardrobe?

What would you do??? Help me girls!

Who has it or has tried it and what do you think.

Hi there - I tried the Part-time and didn't like it AT ALL. The wide, shallow design is very awkward, in my opinion. When I put my stuff in it, it was even worse. I think you should go for the City...it's a classic. Black City is my vote. :yes:

P.S. I am tall, so I'm not sure that height has anything to do with how well a Part Time works for a person...

Actually I just found something out. I called the Bal NY store to ask a question and they said the Part time doesn't even exist in Black! She said it has been available about 6 weeks now and comes in: camel, brown, teal(?)

If they continue with it later it will be made in black.

And here I was thinking about waiting for black b/c my SA is clueless.

OK, so it looks like camel part time. I hope I don't regret the size, this is my first "big" bag. I was told that they feel smaller later, true?

Thanks everyone.