Balenciaga New Model - Part Time

zacorey said:
I wonder if the Part Time has a bigger inside pocket then the city? The only thing I hate about the city is the size of the inside pocket.

I bet it doesn't...my work and weekenders have the same size inside pocket. What's strange is that the outside pockets are different sizes. :shrugs:

The strange thing is the pocket on my Twiggy is ENORMOUS! It's almost the size of the side of the bag and I can fit all my junk in it. As much as I like the bbags you would think for the money you pay they could put a niced sized pocket and a few others for cell phones and stuff.

luvpurse - thanks so much for the photo! I don't suppose it has a longer shoulder strap than the City, does it? My two wishes for the City and Part-Time are: bigger inner pocket and longer shoulder strap!! ;)

Luvpurse - what is the difference between S '06 Camel/Cognac and the F/W '06 Camel?

Is the leather nicer? Is the color lighter? The FW '06 Camel color looks more attractive to my eye, from the pics...

I got these pics from www . diabro . jp :

Is the first one S '06 Camel/Cognac, and the second one FW '06 Camel?

Attachments

• BC-BAG-139_1.jpg
    BC-BAG-139_1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 257
  • BC-BAG-168_2.jpg
    BC-BAG-168_2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 256
:nuts: OK, this is it. I am turning this computer off and asking my BF to lock my visa card inside the safe...

This is too exciting design-wise and style-wise for me to be able to stare at pictures without having my imagination rushing. And I am going to Paris this week-end.... Help me God... :angel:

Here's a pic just sent to me from Kim at BalNY...comparing the Camel City and Camel Part Time. The Part Time looks shorter to me (vertically)!! Isn't it supposed to be the same? Maybe it's just the way it's folded under...

Attachments

• citypartcrop45.jpg
    citypartcrop45.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 689