Balenciaga

Balenciaga & Nail Polish. What polish are you wearing with your Balenciaga????

Z&J Posted By Z&J Posted Feb 10, 2009

1. I was driving today and looked down at my hand resting on my bag and noticed they were the exact same color.

Nubar Purple Rain = Balenciaga Sapphire

What color are you wearing with your Bal???

[​IMG]

2. omg!! last week i JUST started taking pics of this very exact thing... you beat me to the punch lol!! i was going to wait until i collected enough pictures to start the thread, but since you alread have, here is my contribution:

03 lilac city and 08 electric blue cp.

Attached Files:

3. OPI Midnight in Moscow perfect with my GGH black city.

4. Z&J, WOW, THAT IS AN EXACT MATCH. IS THIS COLOR STILL AVAILABLE? I HAVE OPI FOR MY VIOLET, BUT NOTHING MATCHES THE SAPPHIRE LIKE YOURS!:heart:

BHMOMMY, THAT'S AN AWESOME BLUE TOO!:heart:

SHOPDOC, YEAH, YOU ARE SO RIGHT, HAVE IT!:tup:

5. Is that first shade OPI? If so, I think I might have it!

Oh and btw, I wish I had your bag too.

6. wow great match - looks gorgeous :smile:

7. ^^Hot!!

8. Yes, it is. Just bought it from a Nubar seller on eBay. I'll pm you the info

9. Love it :tup:

10. Love your lilac city, beautiful color :tup:

11. I have been addicted to Chanel´s rouge noire or madness for the past 14 years so unless I wear beige/nude that´s the colour I use,

Kat

12. My Mogano PT & OPI's Suzy says da!!!!!

Attached Files:

13. Ohh- love this thread already!! I always try to have my nails done, I have naturally hard long nails so no need for fakes and from my great-grandma onwards all the ladies in my family have been VERY into their nail routines..lol Today I had my toenails painted in a dark-red (went to the Louboutin boutique in Mount St. for the first time and wanted to match the bottom of the shoes!)

I work the rest of the week (boooo) but will try and come back on here and post some pics! Love the idea of this thread!!

ps: question- do you girls wear black nail polish with your black/dark bags? I haven't yet but I've been seeing lots of pics of black/dark nails being IN at the moment, what do you guys think- too goth or stylish? example Armani Prive S/S 09 http://blogdorfgoodman.blogspot.com/2009/02/black-nails-at-armani-prive-spring-2009.html

14. Black nail polish was big two summers ago. It has been replaced by Dark Blue according to Chanel, but I would still wear my Black. It doesn't look goth. It looks glamarous and chic. Great for fingers and toes. Just love the look.

15. I love the dark colors but flat black doesn't look so good with my skin tone. I need to go dark blue or a really dark dark purple color