Balenciaga Hobo's on eBay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello I am new to this forum. I was told I had to post these sort of threads in the Authenticate This section, but as I am only new, I don't have access to that area yet. I am looking at 2 Hobo's on eBay and I need help. Are these real?
    eBay: AUTHENTIC Balenciaga Sapin 2006 Hobo Bag EXCELLENT (item 330038795141 end time Oct-19-06 20:36:37 PDT)

eBay: Balenciaga 2006 MOTOCYCLE BAG! COURIER ROUILLE (item 280036038812 end time Oct-17-06 18:03:13 PDT)

Why would anyone want to sell a 2006 B-bag? Especially rouille???

Thanks for any help xo

2. Welcome! :flowers:

You do have access to the Balenciaga authentication thread. Try this:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/authenticate-this-balenciaga-38543.html

Both of those bags are authentic. As far as why someone would sell a 2006 bag.. if it's brand new, the answer is usually that they bought it at BalNY and could only return for store credit so they'd rather get the $$$ on eBay instead. There could be many other reasons too... mainly that the seller is like all of us here... fickle and gotta sell something to get a new color or style. :yahoo:

3. Yep, Glimmer is right. We are always buying and selling as we change our minds about colors and styles!

4. Wow, I would never have thought of that! Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.