Balenciaga Hobo style

1. Ladies, after I purchased my first Bal in Hobo I totally fell in love
    with the style.:yahoo:
    I used to be a city girl, but now the hobo rules me.

Now I wish to get a Magneta hobo or:

1. Lilac 06
    2. dolma 05
    3. black 06
    4. indigo
    5. teal-of course
    6. caramel o5
    That`s my wish list:p

Do you guys love them too?

2. I have a truffle day hobo that I LOVE. I think it's my fave bbag. So yeah, I'm right there with you!:heart:

3. oooh,what color did you get your new hobo in Swiss?

4. Pewter hobo-and it is very lovely.:p

5. Awww congrats!!! The Pewter Day is absolutely fabulous! It really pops without looking tacky... it's such a gorgeous bag :nuts:

6. I love my 05 Olive Day! In fact, I'm getting her ready to go out right now. There's a thread on joining the Day Club -- you should post photos of your bag there!

7. Congrats! I am thinking of a day for my next bbag. Now I just have to decide which color....:smile:

8. The day has become my favorite style...my greige is just such a beauty and goes with almost everything.
    I did have, actually still have an Ink but I've decided to part with it. Funny thing is I still think that INK is one of the greatest colors Bal has made until now.

I would love to get a choc day and maybe a french blue (a little color) sometime later.:p

9. :confused1: I heard the hobos come in 2 sizes, really?
    I have the one only...pewter, but what size is it?

10. post pics of your pewter. I'd love to see it. I bet it's gorgeous!

11. Yes I will try to post it, had trouble last time...the pics are always
    to large....;)

12. i love rouge vif hobo

13. Oh my god-firstclass1 - you have an applegreen day....
    another one for my wishlist-thanks....:yahoo:

14. The day bag is my favorite style! I have 6 of them. They are so easy to use and carry, I love it. Here's pics of my collection. [​IMG]