Balenciaga going Neon BRIGHT!

1. lol, no wonder they're on sale, they're blinding
  2. Is it 1992? I swear I saw Paula Abdul with that bag in the "Opposites Attract" music video.

Go DJ Skat Cat!
  3. Eww!:sick:
    $637.50!? Irissy, is the decimal in the right place? Are they crazy!? $637.50! This bag looks like a Walmart special to me. Rolling the price back to $6.37! ;)
  4. Ha ha ha... :lol: :lol:
  5. Those are hideous :sick:
  6. Hey ... come on now ... I have the Lime Green one!!! :nuts: :nuts:

These aren't new ... they were from the Spring/Summer 2005 timeframe. Those pictures make them look nasty, they're not really that bad. The biggest problem with the colors, is that it's not as easy to match up an outfit.
  7. Are they the pony-haired one? I saw a similar one in a Neiman's and did not like it at all.
  8. Now that's bright...
  9. :blink:
  10. Back in the 80's I had a pair of Reebok Hi-tops pretty much that same color green. Needless to say, the shoes got lots of attention. The things we can get away with when we're young....;)
  11. I'd love to see an A-lister carry this and then see who else will buy the bag... yikes- just not for me!
  12. No, it's made of canvas/leather.
  13. Ah...thanks for the clarification.
  14. A lot of the A-listers (well then again ... I guess it depends on your perspective!) have carried these "bright" colors.

Anna Kournikova has the Yellow/Black combo; Nicole Ritchie has the bright Apple Green and Nicky Hilton has the bright Magenta.

Quite honestly, in my opinion, this wasn't the worse color that Balenciaga put out ... that would be the Anis (a very strange greenish-yellow), and until the Olsen's were seen carrying around the Seaform bag, that wasn't a very popular color either.