Balenciaga gals please give me some inputs on Twiggy or Courier?

1. I put both Twiggy and Courier in Bone color on hold now and I can't decide which one to get. I have had emerald and Ink office. So which one which one?...:sick:

2. TWIGGY all the way!

3. Twiggy. If you like bigger bags, then the twiggy is the way to go!

4. I say the courier! But if you need a smaller bag, go for the twiggy.

5. They're such different shapes and sizes -- it totally depends what you're going to use it for. The courier is huge!

6. Twiggy

7. i agree with abby, they're both great so it depends on what you're planning to use it for...the twiggy is a perfect every day bag (fits a lot but also looks good for going out at nite) while the courier is so much larger and also has the longer messenger strap option...which do you think you could use more? (of course in the old days i would tell you to get both but i'm trying to reform...)

8. Twiggy!!!!!!!!!!!

9. i'd have to say Twiggy! but then again the Courier is quite a nice one too as its bigger.... hmmm, NOPE... totally twiggy!!!!

10. Twiggy! :love:

11. Twiggy 100%!!!!

12. chloe, i know you like big bags. i think twiggy may be too small for your taste. sine i started buying bal work size, i dont use my twiggys. courier might be a better way to go. i want a bal traveler.

13. chloe, i vote for twiggy

14. I think since you like big bags so much that you should go for the courier. The twiggy definitely holds quite a bit too though. That was one of the things that struck me about the twiggy versus my normal city is that it isn't as big so I don't feel as comfortable with it.

Good luck though! That's a great color!

15. Depends how much you like to lug around witih you. :smile: I love the Twiggy because it's small and portable. THe Courier would be good if you're a pack rat, though.