Balenciaga FW 07 runway shoes!!

1. So how are we going to coordinate these shoes with our Bbag collections?? Unfortunately, not a single bag in the runway show, we'll have to wait to see giant silver hardware!

[​IMG]

2. i'm thinking Lego.... Rollerblades.... and NO.

3. :sick:If I wore these shoes I would so NEVER hear the end of it:roflmfao:

4. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

5. whoah :wtf:

i was thinking rollerblades too! legos...good one! :roflmfao:

6. Right, I know Ghesquière is a genius and everything, but... these are seriously not okay. But a lot of the sweet little jackets and some of those trousers looked very Bbag friendly. I was kind of disappointed he didn't show any of the bags with them.

7. OMG!!!! i'm not going to say anything to make this lovely man who babied the love of my life put on a lower level.
    my mouth will kept shut!

8. Honestly, folks, would anyone wear these shoes? :wtf: :borg:

9. I WOULD!!

I think they're fabulous! : )

but I imagine the price tag is $1000+ - I can't bring myself to spend more than $500 on a pair of shoes.

someone (read: the Olsen twins) will enjoy them!

LOL

10. Goodness! ewww :throwup:

11. Well, I think it is about time that someone decided to put heel guards on shoes.

Is there a helmet that matches, perhaps?

12. interesting but totally unwearable, in a bad way. There are some unwearable shoes that are like great to have and look at, these unfortunately don't fall in that category. Balenciaga shoes are very eccentric... Pierre Hardy makes them. I think Ghesquiere gives Hardy total freedom, and he creates whatever wanky design pops up in his head. You'd never see the crazy Balenciaga shoes in Hardy's eponymous collection or in his collections for Hermes. His shoes for Balenciaga, at least the catwalk shoes are always big,with massive heels that even the models can barely walk in, unfeminine and bulky. And the regular shoes are a little too blah, classic styles that Louboutin, Manolo and Sergio Rossi do better....

13. Depends on how intoxicated I was :drinks:

14. ^:lol:

I don't think there's enough booze in the world to get me into those.

15. Ay yi yi! These are not the superfantastic!!

I wish you well,

Bridget