Balenciaga Forum Secret Santa...Need Opinions...

1. Hi gals,

Back when we started up the Bal Fall RAOK (which has been a smashing success so far) we had briefly mentioned doing a one-gift Secret Santa.

Since that time I have gotten approval from Megs/Vlad to do a tPF-wide Secret Santa. Same requirements to participate and will have a strict price range of $30-50 (in whatever your currency is).

So my question to all of you is:

Would you rather have a Bal-only Secret Santa? Or just participate in the tPF-wide one?

Any opinions would be great!!!
  2. Sounds fun!

Since I spend most of my time in the Bal forum it would be nice to get to know people with other interests!
  3. I would prefer Balenciaga only.
  4. Ditto. I'd prefer Bal only.

oooooooooooooo....getting excited already.........:party:
  5. Bal only :yes:
  6. Keep the opinions coming :smile:
  7. I'd prefer Bal only as well. I know the ladies/gents on here and I never spend any time on other parts of the forum.
  8. Bal only, thanks Twiggers!
  9. i also vote for Bal only
  10. Bal only would be super fun :yes:
  11. OOh Twiggers..Bal only..sooo exciting as a Newbie..but (whisper:"I just got my FOURTH Bbag..aargh, help me somebody!")
  12. I agree...Bal only is more appealing. I "know" way more people in this forum than in others, though I branch out into some of the others quite a bit. It would be a great way to get to know people better, especially since half the fun is reading through everyone's posts about their gifts and seeing who got what.
  13. I vote Bal only.
  14. Bal only.
  15. I like the idea of Bal only.