Balenciaga Extra Courier

1. Hey all,

I promised I would post pictures. I just remembered that I've got a webcam, so I took pictures of my computer as my files are all too large.. Enjoy the picture!

I got this huge beautiful bag a few weeks back, and I really love the super soft leather and the look of the bag. Beautiful, really..
  2. Congratulations, vogue, on your Extra Courier!!! Have you used it, yet?
  3. :yahoo: Congrats!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: It's so beautiful!!! I have been using my emerald green courier these last few days and I am in big time love with it!!! How are you liking it????
  4. congratulations! modelling please :p
  5. Congrats.:yahoo:
  6. Looks fabby

7. Love couriers! Congrats.
  8. Looks really squashy and yummy congrats!!!!!
  9. I'd love to see a pic of you wearing it. I'm considering this style for travel.
  10. CONGRATS!:yahoo: I had a Caramel one about a year ago and sold I'm kicking myself in the butt for doing so. ENJOY's a GREAT bag!
  11. Vogue I love it!:drool: post some modeling pics:yes:
  12. LOVE IT!!! A fellow courier enthusiast (I own the regular courier in blueberry) - they hold so much and are the coolest bbag style IMO!
  13. ^Thank you all for your wonderful comments! Yes, I've used it, and I cannot put it down! It's so glossy and lovely!
  14. Yayyyyy! I still want modeling pics, but i'll live with this for now :O) :heart:
  15. congrats~