balenciaga evening bags anyone????

1. Anyone out there have a Balenciaga evening bag? I have black satin one with chain handle from 2005 and now just got two more, one in bronze and black - these have the most unbelievable leather, kind of "washed"metallic with two front pockets and straps on the front??Would love to hear from other evening bag gals ???? I will post pix later of all three bags. Oh almost forgot my trusty mini Twiggy pewter, the workhorse of evening bags!!!!!:yahoo:
  2. OK it's only been 11 months but I finally decided to post pix of my evening bags! Anyone else have some to put in this very lonely thread!?!?!?!:woohoo:
  3. Hi M, love your evening bags!!! They are gorgeous. :smile: I'll post some of my little bags soon - I have some mini-classiques & mini twiggies, too! I love those metallic kind of bags that you have - with the chain handles!
  4. [​IMG]

Enlarged the photo for you, dear!
  5. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

6. I just bought an Indigo Satin Shoulder bag on eBay !!!! I'll be able to join this club then !!! Will post pics of her !!! :biggrin:
  7. Love it !!!! :biggrin:
    Esther photo 724.jpg Esther photo 723.jpg
  8. Very pretty, Esther! I saw that on the Bay too and was contemplating a purchase.
  9. Estherping,
    You are the lucky winner of that one!!! It is so gorgeous. I seriously contemplated buying myself, but as you can see above, I already have a few BAL evening bags. Congrats!
  10. Thanks !!! There weren't many people bid on it and I remembered it ended at the time I was already went to bed. I just placed my bid, went to bed and found I won the next day !! I want a shoulder bag and I just love the colour, the gold hardware and the texture of Satin !!! ..........Oops, another Bbag I have to hide, ha ha !!! I am currently getting small Bbag that are easy to hide.........please don't tell my DH........:biggrin:
  11. Bump! Show off those clutches and evening bags, girls! Especially with the new Stardust line we should have many additions to this club!
  12. Here's my 2009 Black GSH Pochette

Butt shot

Inside it