Balenciaga Envelope Clutch??

1. HI. I RECENTLY SAW AN ENVELOPE CLUTCH AT THE NM IN NEWPORT IN THE OATMEAL (I BELIVE) COLOR. I LOVED THE DESIGN BUT WAS INTERESTED IN A DARKER COLOR FOR NIGHT. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE NEW IF WHEN THIS DESIGN CAME OUT AND IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO LOCATE A BLACK OR DARK BLUE COLOR. THANKS. :graucho:

2. I, too, am on the hunt for a bal clutch (also preferrably in a darker color)

I just checked Neiman's website and they didn't list Balenciaga as a designer that they carried... I know the brick and mortar stores carry them. What gives? Oh, wait. Can they not be ordered online? Did I just answer my own question?

~Sb

3. neiman carries balenciaga in stores but they are not available online.

4. this is a new style for the F/W 07. you might want to try balenciaga new york. i know they will be getting them in but not sure which colors though.

5. I spoke with BalNY yesterday and they've ordered it in Steel with Gold Hardware and possibly the Silver as well but I didn't ask. Not sure when they will be getting it but you could put yourself on the list.

6. Do you know how much BalNY sells it for?

7. It is either $945 or $995. BALNY got a few, so I would try there. Next I would try Barneys and NM. I love this bag!

8. Yours is gorgeous!!! I was waitlisted for the exact same bag but had to pass.....insufficient funds, arghhh!!!! I'd still love to get one someday when I have more $$$$

9. thanks for all the info. i will start calling. :okay: