Balenciaga dream color charts. Place your order :)

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. and more:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. wow!!! pink4 is pretty, not sure about a bbag tho, might be nice

4. One of each please!

5. ^^I was just thinking that! Powder, how can I decide - you offer such wonderful choices.

I have to say, having seen the f/w 07 swatches I may have to insist someone send this to BalCorp and say 'y'see, there are some more colours.'

6. Wow, I'd love to see something in Rosey Brown, any number!

7. I can't decide, I want them all! Instead, I'm going to have to pay $1600+ for a used eggplant.......:crybaby:

8. Dark orchid, rosy brown, dark salmon, steelblue 4 and violet

9. Powder you're a genius!!!!!!
    I have to think about that and I'll get back with my choices:nuts:

10. Ya'll, I'm a Web Designer and seeing these hexadecimal colors as Balenciaga colors cracks me up! LOL!!!

I'd like to order #CC0000 (kinda Rouge Vif like) :roflmfao:

I just noticed a lot of them are not web-safe... doh!

11. My list is huge, so actually I should be glad they are stuck on the same ole :sleepy: colors
    cadet blue(marriage of '05 turquiose and Blue India)?, dark goldenrod, coral, dark salmon, goldenrod, light coral 1 2 &3, light sea green, light salmon, light steel blue, light and medium slate blue, med. purple, Peru, rosy brown 2 & 3, salmon, slate blue, pale violet red, plum, Indian red 1,2 & 3, medium sea green, pale violet red 1-4, and almost all of the PINKS.

Maybe I will send them a box of Crayola crayons with a little note enlcosed that says HINT HINT, tired of the same old colors. What happened to the golden years of fabulous, varied, vibrant Balenciaga colors?:confused1:

Crayola Crayon colors:

[​IMG]

12. Steel Blue in all of its variations, please. Double scoop!

13. That's awesome Powder! Well done on that, I'll have one of each too. Maybe you could consult to Bal...I always worry they'll run out of color ideas. That would be terrible!

14. OMG! how fun is this! :nuts:

15. Gosh! What fabulous choices. Makes me wish the Bal teams were a lot more creative!