Balenciaga Cruise information please

1. Can anyone tell me what the retail price on the Balenciaga Cruise is please? TIA
  2. Cruise? Not the cruise collection? Clous? I've never heard of this; now I'm curious.
  3. I'd like that information too.
  4. I believe the Courier has been renamed to THE CRUISE.

Much like the Classique to FIRST, SHOPPER to PURSE...etc.
  5. What year is the Courier from ? Would you know what the retail price was and if it has changed now it is called The Cruise?
  6. LOL! Dude, when I read the title to this thread and my first thought was a balenciaga forum cruise for all the tpf members! Can you imagine us all on a cruise to the Bahamas carrying our b-bags? LOL!
  7. Thats exactly what I thought!! I opened the link thinking...why not I'm up for a cruise :p
  8. I heart drinks with umbrellas
  9. I thought the same thing- like a singles cruise but all BBags :roflmfao:
  10. ^^ I thought the same thing! I was like, w wow, Balenciaga has a cruise? I was picturing cocktails & fashions shows & Bbags for sale in all the boutiques! Which would be a fab vacation now that I think about it!:p
  11. i know has them for $1030ish in cinnamon and black. usually though the regular size courier/cruise retails for $1175 while the extra courier/super cruise(?) retails for $1250, and is a little bigger.