Balenciaga Clothes: Post Your Favourite Outfits!

1. These are my favorites:tender:

Love this suit:
    [​IMG]

this jacket and skirt:
    [​IMG]

this dress:
    [​IMG]

this dress:
    [​IMG]

and this picture:
    [​IMG]

Which ones do you like?:yes::heart:

2. and this coat:
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG] [​IMG]

pre spring french blue and vert gazon dresses :heart:

4. I like Ghesquiere's clothes, but I'm more drawn to the designs of Chistobal Balenciaga himself. He had such a monumental impact on fashion in the 50s and 60s; it's amazing his name never got huge outside the fashion world like Dior or Givenchy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

balenciagasketch1.jpg balenciagasketch2.jpg
  5. i adore the school boy look for this fall! does anyone know what the asian characters on some of the jackets mean? is it possible to buy online? i know luisaviaroma has some things- but they never seem to post the pictures!

6. I think Matches has some of the fall line.

7. Love this thread :tender:- thank you for starting it Marie :flowers::love:

I especially love this picture/outfit :tup::

[​IMG]

and I myself just bought this brand-new motorcycle leather jacket from Balenciaga ..... I LOVE it :yahoo::heart:

[​IMG]

DSC00394.JPG
  8. :nuts: Beautiful jacket!

I tried a few jackets on in BalNY recently; one was made of the same goatskin leather as the bags, another with calfskin in white and black leather with black patent leather at the collar.

I have to say, skinny boys look just as good in their jackets as women :graucho:

9. [​IMG]

:wtf: the booooooooots, the boooooooooooots...... :heart: :heart:

10. Wow, Sweety- you know how much I love your new gorgeous Balenciaga Jacket! :love:The leather looks AMAZING!:drool: :tender::heart:

11. What a great thread, Marie!! I'm so glad you posted this. I adore this Fall's collection. Here are some of my favorites.............

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. This is from a catalog or something, right? I've seen other people post pics of catalogs from Balenciaga - where do you get them?

13. Daphne from BalNY sent me a bunch of brochures at the beginning of the season.

14. I wish I had known that a few weeks ago when I was in NY :push: Next time, I suppose!

15. Fun thread! Here's some oldies and a new one (love the feather shoes!)

100059010.jpg

100033638.jpg

00300m.jpg

11m.jpg