Balenciaga celebrates Neiman's 100th Anniversary with this!

Do all NM stores receive this bag?

Anybody pls recommend the stores that definitely get it. I need contact no. too plus the name of helpful SA :idea:(I live in TH...:sad:...not so sure whether they do ship internationally)

Thanksss:heart:

Ok here is the scoop!

The bag will start shipping in September.
The color is called "Blue" at NM
This color will be done only in the Giant City.
Retail is $1595.
Yes, NM ships worldwide!!! SO everyone can take advantage of this!!!

My SA is the best so feel free to call her to place a pre-order. Her name is Lisa Hamlin (248) 635-8442! And if you can tell her Jill sent ya!

Thanks, jag! To me this looks like a prettied up teal. Very nice.

A little OT, but I wonder what other designers, if any, will be doing special stuff for NM's biggy birthday? This could get interesting.

Thanks, jag! To me this looks like a prettied up teal. Very nice.

A little OT, but I wonder what other designers, if any, will be doing special stuff for NM's biggy birthday? This could get interesting.

So far, I have gotten pics/info about the special designs being done by Prada, YSL, Chanel, Hermes, and Gucci (also posted those in the respective subforums). It is incredible how much is going into this- they are so excited too! :nuts: Here is a sneak peak!!!

Attachments

• DSC01112.JPG
    DSC01112.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC01158.JPG
    DSC01158.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC01177.JPG
    DSC01177.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC01188.JPG
    DSC01188.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 90
Jag-

thanks for posting that YSL bag is drool worthy as well! I just found my third BAL Abg though that gunmetal hardware is fab. How many bags would your SA get? I think I better try anothe Neimans!

Jag-

thanks for posting that YSL bag is drool worthy as well! I just found my third BAL Abg though that gunmetal hardware is fab. How many bags would your SA get? I think I better try anothe Neimans!

She has access to all the bags hitting NM. She tried to explain it to me once- but I know I am not going to explain it right. So, I would still give her a call as I know the list isn't that long yet!

My SA (Eric Hudson) at NM in Las Vegas (Fashion Show Mall) confirmed they will be getting them as well and they are doing a waitlist as well. The benefit of using him/the LV store is that you don't have to use a NM credit card. They take Mastercard/Visa and the standard NM card. I think the only card he said they don't take is AMEX.

If anyone wants his email/number let me know. He's been fab for me to work with and it gets me out of getting a NM card which I have no need for out here in the middle of nowhere KY where I live:P

My SA (Eric Hudson) at NM in Las Vegas (Fashion Show Mall) confirmed they will be getting them as well and they are doing a waitlist as well. The benefit of using him/the LV store is that you don't have to use a NM credit card. They take Mastercard/Visa and the standard NM card. I think the only card he said they don't take is AMEX.

If anyone wants his email/number let me know. He's been fab for me to work with and it gets me out of getting a NM card which I have no need for out here in the middle of nowhere KY where I live:P

Hi i PM'ed you about your SA.
thanks

My thoughts exactly! I can't understand why they insist on pushing the GH on us. How hard is it to do that color in the regular hardware. Now I am beginning to think they are just teasing us. I really think they just want the extra $$ for the GH.

Hmmm... never thought of that but it sure makes a whole lot of sense...

The color of that HW is really nice - wish they made it in RH...