Balenciaga bags on sale at NYC Barneys store!

If I hadn't bought two bags in the last two weeks, I'd be over there right now grabbing bags. I'm a 10 minute walk from there! But Santa already visited me twice in November, and I'm trying not to be greedy. Plus my little cat has asthma and the medical bills are piling up. So I have to pass even on a steal right now. Can't wait for my Anthracite City!

ZACOREY!! I hope that's your damask courier on sale! :nuts:

awe, i don't think they've got any of those gals :sad:...i've never seen any damask b-bags @ "barney's" nyc...if i had, i would have swiped one for myself ages ago :P...the only 2 i've seen IRL was one on a model @ a "guns & roses" concert & another on an SA @ the nyc boutique!!!

I just placed my order...but no Motorcyle bags....was gonna order the Pink Shrug but it ws on the floor forever they said and has yellowed a bit and has been handled alot. I'll have my new Shrug by Thursday!

Do you know what season is on sale? I thought Balenciaga's didn't go on sale in stores?

I don't think the whole season is on sale. The motorcycle bags rarely rarely ever go on sale. But some stores put the more 'unpopular' styles on sale sometimes, like the shrug.

As of this morning, there were no traditional moto styles. There was a black shrug and a purple bag that I think was a small hook (?). Then there were about ten other light colored bags in styles I wasn't familiar with. They looked sort of unexciting. But I got myself in trouble stopping in because I picked up a Fendi that was on sale. I was bad!!!!!