Balenciaga Avatar Anyone?

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Because there are so many Bbag lovers and owners here with so many wonderful colors and styles of Bbags, I was wondering what you thought about arranging atleast 1 of your bags in a neat picture for your avatar. :love: Mine is my apple first and my maltese Misty. A couple of girls have already done this how about you? What do ya think?:nuts:

ETenebris said:
You don't love my Scout avatar? Your apple shows up nicely in the avatar, but some of the darker bags don't. :worried:

:shame: Oh goodness,
no I love your Scout! I just thought I gather all us Bbag girls and see what we could come up with. The variation of colors and style are so neat to look at all the time.:biggrin:

ranskimmie said:
:shame: Oh goodness,
no I love your Scout! I just thought I gather all us Bbag girls and see what we could come up with. The variation of colors and style are so neat to look at all the time.:biggrin:

True. I will try to get a decent pic of my b-bag (maybe the one from outside) and post it. Just for you! :biggrin:

Tried to upload, but my file is too big for the avatar space. So I will wait until I get home to my main comp where I can resize the pic...then I will post the new avatar.