Balenciaga at Tysons Galleria NM....

1. :idea: :idea: Since the Washington D.C. pf'ers hijacked poor ole kathleen's forum, I decided to compile my own list of Neiman's availability as of THURSDAY MARCH 8.

CLASSIC HARDWARE

FLAT MESSENGER
    white, black (sold out, special order)

FIRST
    Grass green, Camel FW06, Emerald, Café, Black, White, French blue trim (linen)

TWIGGY
    trulle

DAY
    French Blue, Emerald, Grenat,

PURSE
    Sapin

PART TIME
    Grass, Camel, Black, Blue India (special order)

WORK
    Natural, Marine, Grenat, Blueberry (available for special order),
    Cornflower (available for special order)

WEEKENDER
    Black (06), Truffle (06, special order), Blueberry (special order)

BRIEF
    white

SHOPPING
    all special order

GIANT HARDWARE

PART TIME
    Blue Glacier/Periwinkle, white, cafe, marine (i think)

NEW! HOBO
    Black, White, “Mystery” red – not vermillion

DAY
    they have some just can't remember

BRIEF
    Marine, Black, Café, White

WORK
    Grass, White, Cafe, Black

WEEKENDER
    Black, White

Accessories
    MONEY
    Black
    White

MINI COMPANION
    black

TOILET
    black, truffle

AUMONIERE
    lilac (06), nero

MATELASSE
    French blue, white, black

2. Oh and they have a caramel Mid-Afternoon I was eyeing too and the Marine Work was TDF :drool: :drool: :drool: Soooo tempted :shame:

3. Yes! I forgot to add that they have

Afternoo and Mid Afternoon in most of Fall 06 colors

4. Thanks incoral! :flowers: Maybe I will call about the accessories.

5. No Cities? That seems kind of funny.

6. LOL. Forgot to put cities too, thought I did

CITY (they seem to sell out of this style the quickest)
    black, cafe, truffle,

7. Incoral - that was VERY thoughtful of you. Thank you so much. As the days go by I am less interested in the chloe quilted and more interested in the bbags as my next purchase.

Am very tempted by the brief (now that it is on the list of bags offered) but it never looks as good as the initial photo release by Balenciaga (the natural bag with GH). Does anyone have an opinion about the Brief and its drape or lack thereof?

The part-time is a sure thing. And I like the way the mini-bowler looks. hmmm so many choices, not enough money (or time to wear them all).

Thanks again, Incoral. you are super sweet.

Kathleen

8. What on earth is this MYSTERY RED? Has this been discussed anywhere else yet?

9. ^^Maybe a left over or returned Rouge Vif?!

10. :yahoo:
    I saw a new red hobo at Niemans today, too, it was with the vermillion bags and it was GORGOUS! BTW, I am not usually a hobo girl but I :love: the new hobo now that I have had a chance to see IRL and try it on. It hangs very well (I'm 5' 2"). Unfortunately I already have 3 bbags w/GH so I am going exercise some self control (I have no idea why! :confused1: ) and wait for fall to get the new hobo w/silver GH. :yes:

PS Bringing home my new black Matelasse helped ease the pain of leaving the hobo behind! :yahoo:

11. Can you describe the new red? Was it very different from Vermillion? Kudos to you for your self-control. ;)

12. Well, it was with the vermillion bags so I assumed it was vermillion. The red was not orange-y at all, but a very beautiful red set off by the giant gold hardware. I kept trying it on, but did not buy it.

13. ^^How did it compare to Rouge Vif?

14. Actually the "MYSTERY" RED is still, well, a mystery. It can't be from any OTHER SEASON since the new HOBO is a new style (plus it has the giant hardware).

This red has NO orange in it at all like the Vermillion.

I'll ask next week to see what NM's system is calling this mystery color

15. I super love the Part time...and my camel part time is one of my favorites. Next on my list is the Brief...I really like how it's more structured and doesn't really droop at the bottom.

Well whatever you decided please post pics!!! :yahoo: