Bal Self-control??????

Nope, it doesnt exist at all. Not in my world anyway!

I have a LV Ursula coming today or tomorrow, a Michael Kors Joplin and I just pre-ordered 2 Marc Jacobs pleated bags at Nm last night for my daughter and I.

yikes.

YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE SELF CONTROL!!!!!!!! LOL:P Not only are you buying up a storm for you but your daughter too!!! You are an AWESOME mom!!!!!!!! Will you adopt me???? LOL

Oh Zac! What did you get? Did you get the WE?

...and no.. the way I controlled bbag buying was buying other bags... so yeah - there's no way to control this bag buying! Although I'm going to start trying again! First round of the 2007 purseban was SO unsuccessful for me... I'm now gonna try purseban for the summer until after I write my entrance exam in September. We'll see if my self-control will actually work this time around!! I'm excited to know what you got tho!

LOL! An unsuccessful purse ban!!! I can't keep a ban b/c I could never stick to it. It's b/c we see so many beautiful bags here and then want to buy it too! It never ends!!!

Last season was worst for me - I bought 15 or so b-bags in one season! That is madness. :Push:

This season hasn't been quite so bad but I still bought 10! :nuts:

Next season I am determined to me more controlled....whether that happens or not is another matter :sweatdrop:

Well, I have control, but only b/c it's out of necessity - we just took out a home equity loan, have found that we have even more to do on the house than we previously expected AND I'm pregnant and have an unpaid maternity leave looming over me coming up in Nov., so while it is hard to resist the lure of the bbags, I have to think practically (hmm mortgage or another bag - it's a shame they don't make one large enough to live in!). Of course, my method of "self' control is not one I'd recommend!

LOL... Congrats to everyone that lost their "self-control" this afternoon!! :yahoo:

Must be something in the air! :P Too much anticipation over the new colors or something, we need something to take the edge off!! :roflmfao:

I can have self-control, but it requres staying away from this forum. I managed for almost a month and a half!

...But now look at all the stuff I have coming in the next week or so. Oops!