Bal Paris prices!

Sorry for my 19% I´m living in Europe, so I never did the tax refund thing, I thought you get the whole tax back. But it depends in which country you do your purchase, because not every EU country has 19% VAT. But most do.

I guess so. But I bought my blueberry day when I was in London lol. Because I wanted it so much and with mail it cost nearly the same like buying it in the UK.

Haha. RoKa, you had me excited there for a bit, just thinking about all the possibilities of a 19% rebate. :P

Still, 12% is still sweet considering how much more expensive it is to purchase in Singapore :yucky:

two more stupid question,
i am now in japan, here, bbag price is too high...and never on sale...god.

so, if i buy online, can i get the tax back?

and would you please tell me where can i find authentic but cheaper one?

i am waiting for my bbag for 2 months...

ugh. I don't know if anyone else reported this, but at least in Paris there's a small price increase.
purse -- 765 euro from 745
city-- 965 from 945......

pretty much everything except vert d'eau.

Also what struck me as odd was that the mothership store didn't have any giant bags, at least on display!!!

Could anyone tell me which of the 3 stores in Paris is most central?

10, avenue Georges V
75008 Paris

Printemps
64 Bld Haussmann
75009 Paris

Le Bon Marche
24 rue de Sèvres
75007 Paris

Many many thanks in advance! :flowers:

well Paris is a big city so all of these are central. But IMO the Bal selection at le Bon Marche is not that good. Printemps is a very good department store but there aren't any other major shopping opportunities on that street, except Lafayette which I wouldn't recommend. You could go to Printemps and then walk down to rue St Honore, and then go to Bal Paris on Av George V which is next to Av Montaigne which rocks. JMO!!!!!

well Paris is a big city so all of these are central. But IMO the Bal selection at le Bon Marche is not that good. Printemps is a very good department store but there aren't any other major shopping opportunities on that street, except Lafayette which I wouldn't recommend. You could go to Printemps and then walk down to rue St Honore, and then go to Bal Paris on Av George V which is next to Av Montaigne which rocks. JMO!!!!!

I'm dreaming to 'walk' in Paris and to visit all those fantastic shops :whistle: :winkiss: :tender: :girlsigh: !! Thank you for the perfect 'guidance' danae ;) :yes: :heart:

I agree on what you said danae, you are a perfect guide.
But please remember this is a quite long walk all the way through....so put sneakers on and be prepared to be tyred in the evening.

Danae, did they have french blue in city regular hardware at the mothership?(I still have my credit to spend:graucho: )

oooooh trama I'm sorry but I didn't ask!!!! I was too busy trying to decide between a rouge vif city and purse... My friend asked to see a vert gazon city but they ignored her. I must say, the SA's have proved time and again that they don't really care.
Trama, I suggest you call them!!! ;) if they have one it'll be so worth it!!!