Bal Paris... here I come!!!

1. I just cashed in 40,000 American Airlines frequent flier miles for a ticket to Paris in early November. TEN DAYS without Mr. Roo!!! :devil:

Christmas shopping, shopping, eating, shopping and Bal Paris, here I come!! :yahoo:
  2. Congrats :yahoo: , I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun. Just don't go too wild out there!
  3. wooot wooot!
    have a fantastic trip!
  4. Wow, that should be amazing! Congratulations!

I wish you well,

5. bon voyage!:supacool:
  6. Have fun! That sounds wonderful! Paris in the fall. . . perfect!
  7. :wlae: a LOT Of AIRMILES!! congrats... it's gonnabe a blast!!:wlae:
  8. Sounds great, congrats!
  9. hells yeahs!!! you're gonna have soooo much fun! a trip to paris just for shopping? OMG! I'm so jealous!

so- how many bbags will be making the trip home? :graucho:
  10. Congrats, Paris is so beautiful in the fall you will just love it. We are so hot over here this summer. Cool weather will be welcomed, very welcomed. By the way there are some seriously good looking men in Paris, OMG!!!!!!!!!
  11. Thanks for all the posts! I try to go to Paris a couple times a year- last time I was there was late March/early April. Can't wait to go back in the fall. I love that time of year!! :yahoo:
  12. I'm so jealous! Have a great time, and shop 'til you drop!
  13. So very pleased to hear you love Paris. It is good to hear from someone who is not bashing Paris and everything French, MERCI!!!!!!!
  14. I am so jealous! That sounds fantastic.......can I sneak in your luggage?? :p
  15. Oooh! Congrats, Roo! You are going to have soooo much fun!:yahoo: