Bal MOTO JACKETS Pics & Chat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You've got a little private detective in you! I love that. Thanks for giving us the heads up onthe listing and seller.

2. It looks great on you, but if it isn't what you were hoping for you should hold out for one that you will be completely head-over-heels for!

Huzzaaah!

3. I think Militaire would be a great choice for you. My personal opinion is that a darker color would contrast nicely with your lovely complexion. I also think black, asphalte or possible ardoise would look nice on you as well.

4. Tell me about it! I'd love to never have to hem my pants ever again!!

If you can return it for another colour, see if you can? If not, I'd say find a colour you would wear! You don't want to have a jacket sitting in your closet collecting dust...

5. I just got my moutarde last night and it is gorgeous.

6. I am glad. You just need to wear it and break it in.
    Love the Denim on you. I have this jacket too and it is such a pretty color.
    I knew the jeans were IM ;) Now I am on the hunt for them :roflmfao:

7. I love this on you. Still if you don't send it back and get a jacket that makes your heart sing ;)
    Oh I am so glad KC. What a relief!

8. I can't wait to see your pictures!

:popcorn:

9. Great sleuthing, thank you!
    I was just thinking that ;)
    OMG, can't wait to see. I am so glad that you love it.

10. Ooooooh! Would love to see pics!!! :graucho:

11. Yesterday I wore my SQ Cyclone yet again. This time with jeans. The color in the pics are the truest color of the jacket that I have captured so far. I liked how it looked with the Cobalt GSH Brief.

023.JPG 017.JPG
  12. Just stunning, Meg. The pop of neon orange is delicious too :cool:

14. OMG meg - I thought you were gonna be in a pair of briefs!!! too funny - obviously I am not a bal girl when it comes to bags.....:roflmfao:

15. We need to come up with some more interesting moto photos....we have had scrubs, pajamas, Jennifer Aniston in her birthday suit....how about a bal wedding dress and moto??? I wore mine last night to a continuing ed class but it was business casual. Maybe a moto suit???? How about a moto and a swim suit??? Dare you!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.