bal gurus with the inside scoop... ANY info on the new 08 magenta?

1. i'm sure i'm not the only one torn about the big old drama about the LE magenta being delayed... now i possibly have to wait until late sept/early oct and in spring the new magenta will be out!!

i remember reading somewhere that it was confirmed that the new magenta will not look like the 05 or LE magenta, but how different can magenta get?

if i had a bit more info on this new magenta that will help me tremendously on deciding if i should wait out for the LE or move on.

i know nothing much is available yet... but any chance some of you have ANY inside scoop on what this new magenta will be like? anything? HELP!!

2. Unfortunately, I don't think we will know for sure until Bal makes tha announcement. In the list that was revealed it said that BG Pink and Magenta will be new and pretty, hence the reason we are all thinking they will not be exact duplicates of the 05 colors. Some gals have gotten some info on the colors from SA's at the Paris store. Maybe some overseas pf-er's could call and ask for any info on what the 08 Magenta is projected to look like?
    :confused1:
    I sent an email to my SA at Bal, NY to see where I was on the wait lists for Grape and Jaune, and asked if she new anything about the 08 BG Pink. If she gives me any descriptions I will post it here.
    :yes:

3. I just can't believe that no spy pictures have turned up yet! What's going on!?!? It was weeks ago that buyers got a sneak peek at the colors and took bad polaroid shots...why don't those ever get leaked? ;)

4. see, when i spoke with daisy at balNY she told me that th 08 magenta is completely different than the 07 le magenta... in fact, she said that the 07 was a richer magenta than the 08... :yes:

5. ooo BG pink? any baby-ish type pink would make me happy =) i loooooove pink.

6. if this is true then i think it's worth waiting for my LE because i love the bold vibrant color of the magenta. hmmm....

anyways, thank you ladies for the info!!

7. The scuttlebutt I heard was that the new magenta is "pinker," whatever that means. It's supposed to be very beautiful.

8. I'm wondering if the 08 Magenta will be "paler"--more of a pink than a purple... They did Rouille last year (06) and this year (07). I've seen both colors and the 06 is definitely a deeper shade of an "orangy red" whereas the 07 is more of a lighter, "faded" version of the 06.

Maybe the "first" versions are darker and the "second" versions are lighter in Balenciaga "world"? :shrugs:

9. ^^Lighter & faded sounds beautiful!

10. Pinker version of Magenta would be awesome :woohoo:

11. I am excited about the 08 magenta. I can't wait to see some photos of it.

12. BG pink~~Would love to hear more details!

13. The SS '08 Bubblegum Pink has been described as "Peach" and "Watermelon" by those who have seen it. Confused? Yeah, you're not the only one...

14. I'm keen to hear what the 08 BG Pink will be...Deana, if you have any update on that email please let us know!

15. Maybe they will be very similar (the LE 07 and the 08) but the SAs have been told to say they will be different after the immense mess up over the delivery of the limited editions..............or maybe I am just an old cynic??!!