Bailey's "Barkin"

1. :lol: I made this Bailey sized "Barkin" yesterday while trying to be good and stay away from Hermes temptation and thought you all might get a laugh out of it!

As you can see Bailey loves Rouge H with gold hw and prefers to wear his Barkin with the flaps tucked in for easy access to his treats. ;)

th_DSCN0897.jpg th_DSCN0898.jpg
  2. OMG OMG OMG!!! That is abSOlutely adorable!!! Please take more close up pics so we can see the details!!!!:nuts::love::tender:

3. That is friggin adorable!!! *giggles*

4. Please, please, please close-up pics!! Bailey looks so much like my dog Baxter from the photo. How old is he? The Barkin is great and clever. :wlae:

5. Aaaaaawwwww TOO CUTE!!! I want close-up pics too! I love dachshounds! And I want to see the Barkin.
    Now Rhoda wants a Barkin too.

6. Hehehe Thanks everyone! Here's some more pictures. I'm going to hang it on the wall and put his treats in it. :lol:

TV, he's 10 years old and still feisty as ever! :flowers:

Thanks for letting me share this with you all! I think I've now officially lost it. :roflmfao: You know you're an H addict when...

th_DSCN0902.jpg th_DSCN0905.jpg
  7. CB, how cute! lucky dog to have a "barkin"! LOL!

8. Bailey is absolutely adorable, and with his own bag to boot!

9. I think you could commercialize these, seriously!

10. Sooooo cute!!! LOL! I really think my pups are gonna need one now. Does it come rouge vif?:roflmfao:

11. Thank you all so much!!! :flowers: :flowers:

12. Bailey's Barkin is fabulous! Gotta love a dog with style!

13. That's the cutest.... I want one for Tallulah, my chihuahua!

14. I can't see it that well but that's adorbale. Is Baily a little Dachsie?

15. HA Ha hA ha ... This is way too cute!:roflmfao: :lol: :lol: :lol: