Bags with GH pricing?

1. Forgive me if this has been covered before, but does anybody have the pricing on the new 07 bags with GH? They are starting to grow on me! :girlsigh: Interested in price on the city in particular. Think I may need a black city w/GH. :smile:
  2. I believe the city with GH is $ was at Bob Ellis and BalNY
  3. Great, thanks! Can you believe I had an eBay seller contact me and offer to sell me an 07 black city with gh for the bargain price of $2000! :confused1: Yea, that sounds like a great deal!
  4. They're $1595 in AR, colors currently available are: nero, truffe, marine, bleu de france. Mmmm....mmmm....mmmm...
  5. Thanks Monsoon! tempted, tempted.....
  6. Yep, $1595 at aloha rag also.
  7. Also $1595 from NM.
  8. Sorry i'm a new..i'm thinking about getting a black city with giant gold hardware..but was curious why the prices are so different? Does the fact that its not the regular hardware cause the price difference? Also i know that depending on color the price could be higher.. but is black one of those colors? I looked at the reference guide for prices but it said the black city was around 1200 which is not what i'm finding.. please help. Thanks so much!!!