Bags that you almost sold but didn't!

Fayden, you sold your RTs??:wtf: PLURAL RTs??:wtf::crybaby:I couldn't believe it when I read this!! But your Violet Work SGH :rochard:!!! I haven't sold anything I regretted, but I've been mulling over letting go of my Jaune City or EB SGH City..someone please stop me!:nuts:

Wow she's gorgeous!!!

I almost sold my turquoise 05 at some point - I didn't take her out, didn't want the handles to warm, the color to fade etc. But I've snapped out of it. We're all not getting younger but we might as well enjoy it right? So she's been put into rotation, but I'm still careful with her :heart:

Thanks South!! Your turq is a stunner- no wonder she lookedto be in such mint condition- you take really good care of her! Glad to hear she's been put into rotation! It'd be a shame to keep her in the closet!

awww sunny! your bags are all to gorgeous to let go of! :graucho: a lot of help I am lol. if you wait a couple of months can you increase your limit by 1 ;)

Agreed with ladybugfreckle--make your new limit 8? :lol:
Ha! ladybug and purple- you two are NO help at all!! So if I increase my limit to 8 in a few months, then a few months more it can go up to 9, then 10...where does it end??? There's just too much bal out there to covet. :hysteric:

Fayden, you sold your RTs??:wtf: PLURAL RTs??:wtf::crybaby:I couldn't believe it when I read this!! But your Violet Work SGH :rochard:!!! I haven't sold anything I regretted, but I've been mulling over letting go of my Jaune City or EB SGH City..someone please stop me!:nuts:

that's right i had 2. but the styles didn't quite work out for me. now if it were a work RT i wouldn't let that one go!

I sold my '05 Indigo and '05 Caramel, but later bought them back. . . does that count!!!??? I will never sell a Balenciaga bag again - LOL!

LOL! I know that feeling of panic... but did you buy the same ones back from ur buyer or did you find different ones again later??? Do tell!

I know I recently returned something and then called DHL to send it back to me before it got to its original destination...then later called them again and cancelled the return to me... And later still...I contemplated calling the store to perhaps charge and ship it back to me if it hadn't been relisted on their site...but I didn't! (phew!):sweatdrop: If I went with my heart I would have gotten it back..but I had to go with my reason/ common sense and I didn't need another brown bbag...and I would have preferred another color in that same style...

As for the original question, I almost sold my LE magenta.

i've thought about selling my black and ocean cities and my vert d'eau first. i've never gone so far as to take pictures of them or anything lol, but the thought has crossed my mind. i've never thought to ever sell my sandstone city though :P

anywho - none of them are going. i've been asked by friends if they can buy little vert from me and i just say "no ma'am!" i love that little guy...erm.. girl... bag.

I go through this with every bag I buy, only I don't sell, I either quickly return or keep forever! Usually after I return it, i'm over it, however I did regret returning Pine GGH City (badly I couldn't sleep!), so I bought her again a few days later - thank god she was still there she is one in a million and I thought I'd lost her!!!:love:
attachment.php

So you bought it BACK!!?? Thats fantastic!! Do you think it was the exact same bag that you had returned or a different one?