Bags taking over your mind?

1. i pretty much see bags in everything i do... *sigh*
    i suppose it could be worse, though!

2. like.."that pattern would make a really nice bag! lol"

3. Yes. It's getting to the point where I can understand the whole male wallet thing. Life is SO much easier, I'm sure.

4. I hate to admit it, but, yes......I have dreams about handbags in some shape or form........what is happening to me??

5. i've known about this for some time already :p -> bags taking over my mind in day (i.e. tpf) & night (i.e. dreams).

6. Pffft...I went to sleep last night dreaming about the Hayden-Harnett clutch I just returned, fretting that I had made the wrong decision.

7. Sometimes when I am typing the word "bad", I accidentally hit the "g" key, spelling "bag". :sweatdrop:

8. I am like that but with Harry Potter lately. It's awful! That book needs to come out and put me out of my misery.

9. If I am crazy, then apparently I am in good company. A week or so ago, I had several nights in a row where I had dreams of handbags (LV). I was getting worried about myself!

10. Yep! I'm a project manager (PM) and now when I see those letters I think about PM'ing on tPF!

11. A few weeks back I had a nightmare...I dreamt that my flat got broken into, and all they took was my bags :crybaby: I have never been so relieved to wake up!

12. And when I see PM, I immediately think it's the size of a bag.:graucho:

13. ^^ LOL too funny!!

14. Bags are taking over my mind also. I think about bags so much that when I see someone that is the first thing I look at. When I know there is a bag that I really want, I can't stop thinking about it until I get it. When I do get it I start to think about the next bag.