Bags R Us!!! Warning!!!! Proceed With Caution!!!!!!

1. HAY GUYS N GALS.. I'VE BEEN VIEWING ALL OF THE LOVELY COLLECTIONS ON THIS SITE AND I MUST SAY SOME R PRETTY IMPRESSIVE:drool::drool: SO I HAVE DECIDES TO PUT MY COLLECTION ON AS WELL.:love::love: NOW YOU HAVE TO BARE WITH ME... IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME... I HAVE ALOT!!!!:tup::tup: SOOOOOOOOO WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU....
    WELCOME TO BAGNISTA'S WONDERLAND...........:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I'M GONNA START WITH MY RECENT BABIES... TAKE A LOOK.. HOPE U LIKE.. I DO!!!!

Giuseppe Zanotti Cruise 08 2.jpg Giuseppe Zanotti Cruise 08.jpg Gucci Aviatrix Medium Boston Bag White.jpg LV Monogram Tisse Porte Rayures Limited Edition 08.jpg LV Monogram Tisse Porte Rayures Limited Edition 08 2.jpg
  2. Ohh, love the LV.. very unique! Let's see more!

3. whats the white bag
    it looks familiar
    cute new buys

4. Love the title - thats cute.
    What is the white bag - MJ?

5. Looking forward to the rest!

6. hi!
    new to the forum but also an a big bag addict!

7. this is very exciting!!:popcorn:

8. Ok.... yeepie. I'm finally up............:yahoo::yahoo: Now I can add some more..........Thanks for all the sweet comments....OK..here we go........................

Once upon a time there was a young lady that adored Balenciaga so she decided to buy her very 1st one in 3/07 and here it is..............

Pewter Part Time Balenciaga.jpg
  9. But thennnnnnnnn.... That wasn't enough for her she became OBSESSED :sweatdrop::sweatdrop: :heart::heart: with this name and then it began....... She didn't get 1, or 2more not even 3 more but she got 6 MORE..... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:Now she can't stop.......

Balenciaga wallet Turquoise.jpg Black City Balenciaga.jpg City Fuschia Balenciaga.jpg City Mustard Balenciaga.jpg Electric Blue City Balenciaga.jpg
  10. Here is rest of that Bag crazy girls ADDICTION!!!:yahoo::yahoo:And as u can see.They r now one big happy family.........:woohoo::woohoo:Can any1 guess what family will be posted next???? Happy viewing!!!!:woohoo:

Red City Balenciaga.jpg Violet Part Time Balenciaga.jpg Taste the colors of the Rainbow.jpg My Balenciaga Family.jpg
  11. Gucci - Fall Collection Avieatrix Small Bag.......

12. gorgeous! i love all those beautiful, colorful bbags! :biggrin:

13. Love your BBag collection....the colors are stunning!

14. [​IMG]
    These shoes are hot LOVE all of your bbags. i love all of the color! just beautiful!!

15. Wow, your collection is totally fab!