Bags of Shame

1. :shame:

OK, this is painful to admit, but I cant be the only person who has bought a bag and years later thought, "WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!!"

I thought it would be a good idea to post my shameful secret, and hope that everybody else is brave enough to do the same.

My story is.

An eBay find from maybe 4, even 5 years ago, the photographer was quite clever as they took the pictures always looking down, so I didnt really know how big this bag was going to be!

ok, its Fendi, and its pretty fair to say its a shocker as a chookter friend of mine quite rightly described it!

first picture, a ruby eagle covered in jewels (at this point you may be thinking, its not so bad!)
    [​IMG]

but then, here it is in its full glory, a sheep, with a nasty rash, on a strap! :yucky:

[​IMG]

and to top it all off, it smells alot like cat pee from the dying process!!!

Please tell me I am not the only person to have gone to the dark side.
    Everybody has a shameful bag that they paid good money for, right? !!!

show all and make me feel better ;)

2. whew that one is a real doozy. i have never bought a bag that i look back at with regret exactly, but i have bought them under questionable circumstances - like, not knowing if the bag was real, and had that bite me in the bum...

3. It looks like a sheep that selected the wrong hair dye at the hairdressers! It's bizarre!

Currently wading through my collection to see what could possibly measure up! Thinking none really!

Can't believe this actually belongs to you CB

4. ahh you are clearly too tasteful to own a baddie! I on the other hand, have no idea what I was thinking!

:biggrin:

5. It's a hilarious bag...anyway I hope you did not pay too much, althoughthe bag looks quite expensive.

6. I am looking through my closet but I think you may have outdone all of us Chloe-babe.

7. Wentworth I think it may have cost a small fortune!!!!

8. Hey! Maybe you can sell it this fall if the muppet clothes/accessories trend catches on? :graucho:

9. I think it looks like a nice, furry friend that you can carry everywhere with you ;)

Live and learn, eh?

10. CB I am so shocked!! And to think I come for you for advice LOL! :yes:

11. When I first saw the clasp, I didn't think it was going to be so bad. That clasp would look nice on a leather bag. The feathers or hair or whatever that stuff is kind of overwhelm everything and the clasp doesn't really show up.

12. Hee hee Rachel know what you mean - we need to look elsewhere!!!! hee hee

13. yes, its official, my credibility is out the window, pretty much where that bag should be hee hee!!! :biggrin:

14. Oh my god it looks like Elmo threw up!

15. ^:roflmfao: :roflmfao: