Bags..just a dream for me?

1. My friend called me five minutes ago from the shop!
    She hasn't found serial number inside and she has looked that it is made in France!!
    It's a fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crybaby:
    I knew that was impossible to find that bag, but for a moment I hope it!
    I'm very disapponinted and sad because in this months I have bought a fake cerise, the my mother in law gift(a vintage prada bag) you say that maybe it is a fake and now the illusion to have conte de fees beggars!!
    I'm humble origin and I'm just a student and I havn't got money to buy important bags!(i have a few of bags not too expensive) And I'm not sure that I'll find a good job to became rich!!!So I hope every time to have found the bag of my dreams to a low price..but it's a mistake..
    I don't want to seem pathetic and I know problems of life are other, but bags are my fun, my passion..and this is what I feel now..
    Is there someone who can understand me?:sad:

2. i understand how you feel.
    the first time i begin my obsession with bags, i didn't have lots of money because i just graduated from college. but i started with stuffs i can buy with my budget, like an old vintage lv, i started with used bags. until i can gather enough money to buy the bags i really actually wanted :p

3. Hey we all had to start somewhere, makes no sense to be in debt for handbags now. So look forward to finishing up school, getting a full time job and then slowly start accumulating.