Bags I'm obsessing about right now

1. They are all so nice. But I'm curious, what are the bags in the top 2nd and 4th from the left? Thanx
  2. Love that first LV!
  3. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. :smile: Are you picking one between all of these?
  4. Ooops! The bags from left to right -

Top Row:
    LV Sac de Nuit MM
    Betsey Johnson

Bottom Row:
    Isabella Fiore
    Marc Jacobs
    Marc Jacobs
    Betsey Johnson

and the last as you all know the LV Le Fabuleux

5. I'd like to collect them all but if I had to choose just getting one right now - the LV Fabuleux!
  6. I have a white Le fab Love it!!
  7. do you mind if I ask you how much you paid for it? and how roomy is the interior?
  8. I got the Betsy Johnson Weekender, it's almost similar to your tote, great bag to stuff things in, I use it as one of my carry ons when I travel. So far it's holding up well, very durable and cute at the same time ( love leopard prints).
  9. I love but don't have the the Sac de Nuit. I have that Betsey satchel in a wild aqua color and just love it, very funky, quirky design with the drawer-pull, which is what snagged me.:love:

It's durable, a nice non-fussy bag you can travel with for instance. It holds more than I can usually manage to carry in it, has that great leopard lining and gets a lot of compliments.
  10. I love the le fab, I hope you do get it ! ;)
  11. I went ahead and got the marc jacobs floral print but now you guys are making me wish I would have gotten the 2 Betseys instead!
  12. Someday maybe. It's just too much money for one bag. I couldn't possibly buy it for myself. Maybe for our 10th anniversary this year???
  13. It is a lot of money for one bag.. and it's not even a Hermes ! :push: Never the less, I would give my right arm for one !

Maybe eBay ? I've seen some pop up from time to time from reputable sellers.
  14. wow really? I haven't yet myself. too scared. I mean buying the onatah from let-trade was nerve wracking enough (thank goodness it's authentic) but buying a $3,000 bag just scares the crap out of me! let me know if you find anything that looks reputable.