Bags borrow and steal????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello All! My friend at work said she is gonna get a bag from this web site called bags borrow and steal (i think thats the right name). She said you can borrow these bags from this website and then if you like it keep it for cheaper than the retail??? She said shes going to get like 3 LV bags from there. I told her to check it our first because they might be fake bags.

This sounds like a scam to me? Has anyone herd of this or used this website?

2. I joined it when it first started, the problem I had back then was that the bags I wanted were already borrowed so I had to go on a long wait list for them & then when I finally wanted to "steal one, which I think was the lock-it, I was turned down, since it was a newer model & others hadn't had the chance to "borrow" it yet.
    And the bags that were available to "steal", which means buy at a cheaper price, looked like sh##!
    So, for the price, I decided it wasn't worth it to me & I canceled my membership.
    Perhaps since they've been around a couple of years now, they have a better selection?
  3. Lots of threads about this already, please do a search:yes:

Thanks! :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.