Bags and beautiful scarves

1. Bonsoir, if you like attaching scarves to your handbags to give them better look, thanks to share with pictures.

2. Saleya PM

[​IMG]

3. Jane that pink scarf is gorgeous with the Saleya! Where did you find that scarf?

4. It's the pink Coach ponytail scarf, from last spring. Here is one on ebay, ends today... It's so cute and just the right size for a bag.

5. I love using scarves on my bags:love: Here's my red epi Alma with a vintage paris scarf

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. My mandarin pont neuf with a Hermes pochette called "Les Triples". Love this scarf:love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I like this scarf with the damier 30 when I want to go pink...

[​IMG]

8. Wow I never considered putting a scarf on my handbag! I love it.

9. I love the scarves on bags!

Can you guys also say what type of scarf you have on your bag? Like a square one or a bandeau or whatever? I can never figure out how to tie a square one...the one I have is a long rectangle...

10. Hi, I use the 16" sq. and 18" sq. If it's a long rectangle, you might want to tie a bow:flowers:

11. Wow, chanelvgirl, I definitely need to get that Les Triples! It looks so gorgeous on your mandarin pont neuf :heart:

Mandarin epi bucket with Hermes mousseline pochette "Pythagore"

bucketscarf.jpg

12. Oh wow I am loving these! Please keep the pics coming; you are all inspiring me to do some scarf shopping! :p

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Love seeing everyone's scarves! Here's mine (Hermes pocket squares).

th_81E1EEF9-D6FA-C90E-A8263F67D77A8F2B.jpg th_DSCN0813.jpg
  15. Thank you Tangle, I love this pochette, it comes in different colors. :love: