Baggaholics Anonymous

1. For bag addicts like me who need to keep themselves under control, who spend their lives in front of the computer (and not doing their work) drooling at bags, bags and more bags...

Bags on elux, bags on Saks, NM, Bloomies, wherever...

Who can't wait until they get their next bag...

And once they get their bag can't wait until they get another bag...and another bag..and another bag...
  2. OMG I am so in
  3. Yup that was the suggestion to make this haha but its so so so pathetic once you start to think about it !!! :shrugs: :smile:
  4. Oh, I need that! I've got problems. . .
  5. I've got serious problems too. I'm already salivating over the new patchwork denim speedy and I just bought a bag like 2 weeks ago!
  6. :roflmfao: I'm in!
  7. me too! ugh and it's never ending...
  8. Im in!
  9. SOOOOOO IN!! I always have my upcoming paychecks earmarked for the next new bag I want. And then when that's still not enough I beg my parents for them.
  10. i'm in. I'm so glad I've found other people with the same affliction. My girlfriends just don't understand. They are satisfied with their 1 to 3 nice handbags
  11. :confused1: Do I have to an be addict to this group?
  12. Pinki: Step one: Admit you have a problem :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    I don't think any of us will get beyond that step LOL No 90-day tags for us!
  13. I am so in!
  14. Wow, that first sentence is like a 100% accurate description of me :roflmfao:
  15. LOL! I'm totally in!:p