Bag weight vs. your height & strength

1. I am aware that MJ bags are heavier than other bags and I am currently impatiently awaiting my first :girlsigh:

I was wondering:

1) Which bag you use most
    2) How strong you think you are/how often you work out:biguns: (not including carrying your MJ!)
    3) How often you have to switch/rotate arms/shoulders?

I just wanna be prepared, because I am NOT looking to part with her anytime soon! :nogood:

Thanks! I can't wait to hear your responses!

2. I think I'm a bit on the extreme end, but I use my Polina the most, but I pack the same amount of stuff in all of my bags. I'm a pretty strong girl though (I used to be a base when I was a cheerleader). Although, my heaviest bag is my Trish which really weighs me down. I find I have the most issues carrying that one long periods of time. It's definitely not a shopping bag. For the Trish I must switch between crooks of arms or shoulders about 2 times per hour.

3. I use a venetia the most often, although I sometimes use my blake or MbMJ turnlock bowler. I'm 5'2" and pretty small, but I used to be on the swim team and play water polo so I'm pretty strong. Also, it's easy to forget about the weight of the bag when you're carrying a bunch of other heavy shopping bags ;)

4. I don't think about the weight!! I just enjoy the bag!!

5. ^^^ i second that muggles!

6. Dont sweat the weight at all. I truly dont notice that the bags are any heavier than what I used to carry, and a lot of it depends on how much you weigh it down with your stuff.

I bet when you get your bag you'll be pleasantly surprised at how little weight is an issue. Then you can just enjoy your first MJ. It wont be the last!!

I'm 5'4 and work out often. I carry the Large MP, venetia and stam the most. Hope this all helps...;)

7. I'm 5'8". I used to have strong arms. But I have arm injuries which makes it hard for me to carry heavier bags for a long time. I can handle the Small MP and Venetia without my arms feeling like they're going to give out on me.

8. I use my venetias the most. I am 5'2 and not very strong. Sometimes, it gets a little tiring but most of the time it is fine.

9. I am 5'5" and fairly strong. I tote around a 16 lb. baby, and my heaviest seems to be the large MP, I don't have any issues with the weight and I always wear my bags on my right shoulder, never switch out.

10. i am not strong. at all. my upper body strength is a joke. seriously, i can't even bench press the bar that the weights go on! it's sad really, yet i can always muster the strength to carry the heaviest mj bag (my striping bowler) all day long while walking 20 plus blocks of the nyc streets. i'm 5'4 and i work out if you count the one and a half flights of stairs i walk up to get to the my second floor apartment. i would not worry about the weight of your bag. it's something that you will get used to very quickly, and if it's a shoulder bag, then it'll be a lot easier to adjust to. just switch it around from arm to arm and you should be fine! enjoy your new mj!

11. My recent favorite MJ is the Sid bag, which is pretty darn heavy with all the studs... it's probably the heaviest MJ I've ever carried. It does make my shoulder sore after a while, but it's versatile bag - I can carry it with the long straps on my shoulder or the short straps as a satchel, or wear it cross body to help alleviate weight. As for me, I think I'm pretty strong. I work out about 3 times a week, and I use to out-lift most girls and some boys while in high school - I was addicted to weightlifting for a while(5-7 sessions a week).

12. Hmmm..I'm strong but I don't think about it when I grab an MJ bag...I use my multipockets the most..the heaviest MJ I have is the blake....and I do notice neck pain after a while...like if I use that bag for 2-3 weeks in a row....not on a daily basis though..I have no probs w/ my multipockets as far as 'heaviness'....