BAG ROYALTY! (Talk about EYE CANDY!)

wow so many flips here. do you live in the philippines or the states?

anyways, im sure whoever owns that collection worked hard for it. cheers to her TDF closet! i'd be interested to know who she is and what she does for a living.

rochasgirl said:
It's sad though that if you read the comments below her blog, people say bad things about her and her wealth. I think they are just insanely jealous!!!!

youre so right. i dont know why people would talk so much crap about her. its sad. we should appreciate sharing their closet to us. to me, it just makes me work harder so i can have a closet like that one day:yes:

hermesgroupie said:
^^^^^I believe, she wants a translation.

i thought you were referring to kou.
basically, i'm just saying that it's really unjust to post all the negativity that reflects to a certain person and generalize them to a particular culture.

whatever our race is, we're here for tpf and this place here is a melting pot of all the races i know.

i am a filipino and i grew up here in manila, bag ladies here are really crazy. and we all have our share of craziness. i'm not taking a point of defense for the poor rich lady with hermes house, but honey, some people like your bags and some just don't like your lighting. personal is ok, it's just doesn't seem right when it's grown to a generalization. (you should see my house. hehe! joke ladies!)

in consolation to filipinos, filipinos are culture loving people. that's why you can see filipinos working or living in different parts of the globe because we easily respect and try to blend in. i'm in the service industry, and you should see how expats here in manila treat filipinos.

but hey, we never generalized a particular race.

happy tpfing to all you beautiful ladies!

I think peoiple were making comments that were rude because of Bryan Boys comments that she had fakes, as well as the photos that were taken down by her, which had obvious fake luggage in them. Whatever makes her happy!